Training Central Asian Shepherd Dogs is very easy. All that’s required is dedication, patience along with these 5 easy to learn techniques and you will break them in successfully.
Below are 5 Helpful Tips on how you can break in your Central Asian Shepherd Dog with fantastic results:
1. To avoid a Central Asian Shepherd Dog from getting confused and in order that they will be able to begin to understand commands easily just one individual should be responsible for training your Central Asian Shepherd Dog initially. In instances where too many people are trying to train the Central Asian Shepherd Dog at once this might halt progress in its tracks.
2. You should take advantage of positive feedback. Once the Central Asian Shepherd Dog obeys, one might praise this behavior so that he can know that what he did was proper. If a Central Asian Shepherd Dog will not follow commands, never scold him. Central Asian Shepherd Dogs aren’t as intelligent as humans, they make errors. What you should take into account is that they might not easily understand your orders in just 1 session, it takes repetitive attempts to train a Central Asian Shepherd Dog successfully. Do not harass the Central Asian Shepherd Dog since he could develop anxiety which will negatively affect his learning and ability to be trained. Trainers may give them food or treats in order to reward your Central Asian Shepherd Dog, although you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach skills one at a time. Try to teach him one command after another. In the event he is unable to retain it, just stay on that order only because trying more lessons may just confuse the Central Asian Shepherd Dog. Begin with the basics.
4. While executing commands, you must keep your tone cheerful so that the Central Asian Shepherd Dog will happily submit to the commands. Central Asian Shepherd Dogs respond best to a low and coaxing tone. If you ever yell, he may become unresponsive and afraid.
5. Train a Central Asian Shepherd Dog in various environments. When you keep the Central Asian Shepherd Dog in 1 particular location like your home, he won’t have the ability to adjust to a new location with new individuals. Take him to your dog park or through your neighborhood. This will help your Central Asian Shepherd Dog get used to more breeds and people.
Central Asian Shepherd Dog Training: Conclusion
Training the Central Asian Shepherd Dog will often be difficult, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Central Asian Shepherd Dog is broken in. Who knows, he might even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Central Asian Shepherd Dogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂