Training a Cursinu is quite easy. All that’s required is dedication, patience together with five easy to learn skills and you’ll break them in successfully.
In This Article we share five Useful Tips for how to break in the Cursinu successfully:
1. In order to avoid a Cursinu from getting confused and so that they can learn instructions quickly just 1 individual should be responsible for training a Cursinu at first. In instances where too many people are attempting to train the Cursinu simultaneously this can stop progress in its tracks.
2. Trainers must utilize positive reinforcements. Once a Cursinu listens, the trainier might reward the act so he can know that what he did was welcomed. If the Cursinu cannot follow commands, don’t punish him. Cursinus are not as smart as we are, they take longer to learn. What you have to take into account is that your Cursinu won’t easily obey your instructions in only one teaching, it takes repetition to break in a Cursinu . Do not punish your Cursinu since he may begin to develop skittishness which will reduce the rate of his learning and ability to be broken in. You should use treats to praise your Cursinu, but please you do not want to overuse it.
3. Teach commands 1 at a time. Try to teach him 1 skill after another. In the instance where he is unable to retain it, try to remain on that lesson only because piling on more instructions will just confuse the Cursinu. Have faith in the fundamentals.
4. When teaching lessons, you should keep your inflection cheerful so the Cursinu will happily submit to your teachings. Cursinus will respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. When you yell, he may become agitated and afraid.
5. Train a Cursinu in various locations. If you keep your Cursinu in 1 certain location like your house, he won’t have the ability to adjust to a different environment with different individuals. Take him to the park or throughout the neighborhood. This can assist your Cursinu get acquainted with different people and breeds.
Cursinu Training: Conclusion
Training the Cursinu can often be difficult, but it will always be worth it. In the end, you will be the lucky one when your Cursinu is trained. Who knows, he could even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Cursinus
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂