More than 50% of people permit their Ariegeoiss to stay inside and sleep on their couch or in the owner’s bed. For those of you who are wanting to know how to build a dog house for your Ariegeois, following are some easy rules to follow when determining the type of house you want to build for your Ariegeois.
Building a House for Your Ariegeois: Size
1. You should begin your dog house building process by making sure the house is big enough to fit your Ariegeois’s potential mature size. We enjoy having about 2 feet of air overhead in a room in order to live without feeling claustrophobic. The Ariegeois will probably also appreciate having that much room. The comfort zone for both people and Ariegeoiss is around 1/3 of their standing height. To figure out how much space the Ariegeois will need get a tape measure and measure your Ariegeois. Measure him standing straight up, resting on his haunches and above all measure the full dimension of the Ariegeois when he is in the most stretched out, comfortable, and relaxed position he can get into. Your Ariegeois should be able to gaze out the front door while both sitting and standing. So the Ariegeois will not have to significantly lower his front shoulders or drag his tummy, make sure that door is tall enough. Stand above the Ariegeois and measure the breadth of the widest point of the animal’s shoulders.
How to Build Your Ariegeois a Dog House: Elevation
2. Don’t forget to raise the house several inches from the ground to permit water and air to flow below. To discourage pests from entering the house, and taking your Ariegeois’s health into consideration, remember how vital ventilation is. Install a few nickel-sized openings in the panels below the eaves. Put a wind block inside the house so the Ariegeois can use the warmth of its own body to warm up the space if it is very cold or windy outside. Consider adding a partial panel which will permit your Ariegeois to escape the bad weather. Your Ariegeois can decide to just snooze in the front room or go around the inner archway maze wall into the inner room. Your beloved Ariegeois would probably love having a pillow or some sort of pallet to snooze on.
Building a House for Your Ariegeois: Weather Resistant
3. To avoid rain coming into the dog house make the floor just a bit angled toward the door and construct the roof a little bit tilted, as well. Ensure the dog house is well insulated but you should not paint the interior.
4. In the United States most storms come from the south and west so make sure the dog house faces a different direction. Most dog house blueprints recommend that the dog house door faces east. The cold air won’t be able to rush through the entrance then.
Add Hinges to the Roof of Your Ariegeois’s Dog House
5. It’s suggested that you place hinges on the roof when you build your Ariegeois a dog house. This makes it simpler for you to clean your Ariegeois’s house. You should clean the Ariegeois’s house as much as you give your Ariegeois a bath.
Ariegeois Dog House: Conclusion
If your Ariegeois lives outdoors then he deserves to have a pleasant place to snooze and get out of harsh weather. Hopefully these easy tips on building a dog house for your Ariegeois will help you get going.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Ariegeoiss.
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂