Training a Alaskan Klee Kai is pretty simple. All you need is patience, dedication coupled with these easy to learn tricks and you’ll teach them successfully.
In This Article are 5 Useful Tips on how to train a Alaskan Klee Kai successfully:
1. In order to avoid the Alaskan Klee Kai from becoming disoriented and so that they will be able to begin to recognize orders quickly just one person should be responsible for training a Alaskan Klee Kai initially. If too many folks are trying to train a Alaskan Klee Kai at the same time it can stop the process in its tracks.
2. Trainers should always utilize positive feedback. If a Alaskan Klee Kai does something right, the trainier must reward the act so that he will realize that what he did was right. If your Alaskan Klee Kai doesn’t understand your commands, never push him. Alaskan Klee Kais aren’t as intelligent as we are, they take longer to learn. What you need to take into account is that the Alaskan Klee Kai might not easily follow all your orders in the first training, it requires repetitive attempts to teach the Alaskan Klee Kai successfully. Don’t scold your Alaskan Klee Kai as he could develop anxiety which will stunt his learning and willingness to be taught. Trainers can use snacks or food in order to praise a Alaskan Klee Kai, although do not overdue it.
3. Teach orders one at a time. Attempt to train him on one skill after the other. In the instance where he is unable to learn it, stay on that instruction only because adding more instructions will probablly just confuse the Alaskan Klee Kai. Rely on the basics.
4. When you are executing commands, keep your voice cheerful so the Alaskan Klee Kai will happily submit to your commands. Alaskan Klee Kais respond best to a quiet and confident tone. If you ever shout out loud, he could get unresponsive and startled.
5. Train a Alaskan Klee Kai in varying spaces. If you keep a Alaskan Klee Kai in a certain place like your house, he might not be able to adapt to a new location with new people. Take him to a park or around your neighborhood. This will aid your Alaskan Klee Kai associate with more breeds and people.
Alaskan Klee Kai Training: Conclusion
Training the Alaskan Klee Kai will sometimes be tough, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Alaskan Klee Kai is taught. You never know, he could even rescue you in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Alaskan Klee Kais
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂