Training a Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog is not a hard task. You just need to have a little dedication, patience and a few simple tricks and you will train them successfully.
Below are five Great Suggestions for how you can teach a Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog successfully:
1. In order to avoid your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog from becoming confused and in order that they can begin to learn orders quickly just one individual should train the Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog at first. In instances where too many folks try to train your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog simultaneously this may halt progress.
2. One must use positive reinforcements. When the Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog obeys, you should praise this behavior so he will know that what he did was right. If a Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog doesn’t follow or understand instructions, never berate him. Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dogs are not as intelligent as people, they make mistakes. What you need to accept is that your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog may not readily follow your instructions in only 1 training, it takes repeated attempts to teach a Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog . Do not scold a Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog since he might begin to develop fear which will probaby affect his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers may use snacks in order to reward a Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog, but definitely you shouldn’t take it too far.
3. Teach instructions one at a time. Attempt to teach him one instruction after another. If he can’t learn it, remain on that skill only because piling on other commands might just confuse the Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog. Start with the fundamentals.
4. When executing lessons, just keep your inflection cheerful so your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog will happily obey the teachings. Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dogs will respond to a low and coaxing tone. If you yell, he may be annoyed and afraid.
5. Train a Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog in multiple places. If you keep your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog in a particular environment like your home, he may not be able to adjust to a different space with different people. Take him to a dog park or throughout your neighborhood. This can aid your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog get acquainted with other people and breeds.
Training A Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog: Conclusion
Training your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog can sometimes be tough, however it will be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog is reared. You never know, he might even rescue you in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂