Training Anatolian Shepherd Dogs is quite easy. Just have a little dedication, patience along with these easy to learn skills and you will train them successfully.
In This Article we share 5 Great Techniques on how to break in your Anatolian Shepherd Dog successfully:
1. In order to prevent your Anatolian Shepherd Dog from being disoriented and in order that they will be able to begin to recognize orders quickly just a single person should be responsible for training the Anatolian Shepherd Dog at first. When too many people try to train a Anatolian Shepherd Dog simultaneously this will stop progress in its tracks.
2. You must always take advantage of positive reinforcements. Whenever a Anatolian Shepherd Dog does something good, one should reward the action so he will know that what he did was welcomed. If your Anatolian Shepherd Dog will not understand or follow commands, don’t berate him. Anatolian Shepherd Dogs are not as smart as humans, they take longer to learn. What you must take into account is that the Anatolian Shepherd Dog will not easily follow your orders in the first session, it requires repeated actions to teach your Anatolian Shepherd Dog . Don’t push the Anatolian Shepherd Dog because he may develop fear which may affect his learning and readiness to be trained. Trainers may give snacks to encourage the Anatolian Shepherd Dog, but definitely you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 instruction after another. If he will not remember it, just stay on that instruction only because adding more commands might just confuse the Anatolian Shepherd Dog. Start with the basics.
4. When giving commands, you must keep your voice cheerful so the Anatolian Shepherd Dog will willingly submit to the commands. Anatolian Shepherd Dogs respond to a low and coaxing voice. If you yell, he may get nervous and afraid.
5. Train the Anatolian Shepherd Dog in varying environments. If you keep your Anatolian Shepherd Dog in just one certain space like your house, he won’t be able to adjust to a different place with different individuals. Take him to a park or through the neighborhood. This can help your Anatolian Shepherd Dog get used to different people and breeds.
Conclusion: Anatolian Shepherd Dog Training
Breaking in a Anatolian Shepherd Dog can often be challenging, but it will be worth it. In the end, you will be the beneficiary when your Anatolian Shepherd Dog is reared. You never know, he might even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Anatolian Shepherd Dogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂