Training Aidis is quite simple. Just have a little patience, dedication as well as these five easy to learn tricks and you’ll teach them successfully.
Here we share 5 Super Techniques for how you can teach the Aidi successfully:
1. In order to avoid your Aidi from getting disoriented and so that they can recognize instructions easily just 1 individual should be responsible for training your Aidi to start. If too many people attempt to train a Aidi at the same time it might halt progress.
2. You must always take advantage of positive reinforcements. Once the Aidi obeys, one should reward this behavior so he will understand that what he did was welcomed. If the Aidi doesn’t understand or follow instructions, never berate him. Aidis are not as intelligent as people, they make errors. What you should understand is that a Aidi will not readily obey your commands in the first training, it takes repetition to train the Aidi successfully. Don’t push the Aidi because he may begin to develop fear which might negatively affect his learning and readiness to be taught. You might use snacks or treats in order to reward a Aidi, but do not take it too far.
3. Teach instructions 1 at a time. Try to train him on one lesson after the next. If he cannot learn it, try to stay on that command only because adding other instructions might just confuse the Aidi. Start with the fundamentals.
4. In executing lessons, keep your tone pleasant so that your Aidi will happily submit to your commands. Aidis will respond to a low and confident tone. When you yell, he could get unresponsive and startled.
5. Train your Aidi in multiple spaces. If you keep the Aidi in just 1 certain space like your house, he won’t have the ability to adjust to a different space with different individuals. Take him to a park or around your neighborhood. This can help your Aidi associate with more people and breeds.
Aidi Training: Conclusion
Teaching your Aidi can frequently be tough, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the lucky one when your Aidi is reared. Who knows, he could even rescue you in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Aidis
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂