All of us dream of training the perfect Cesky Fousek, a puppy that is a CGC or canine good citizen and is well behaved and dependable at all times. Well dreams do come true if the teaching is done with kindness and focus. Don’t forget pups learn from the first day and want to be taught what is right, what is not, and appropriate interpersonal skills.
Puppies are like children, they have to have frequent direction and training. Training a pup needn’t be a challenge, all you need to remember are a few straightforward rules:
10 Tips For Training Your Cesky Fousek
- Up until your pup learns, you need to keep an eye on him at all times. If you can not then you have to cage her. Put together a routine for the pup, that will serve to help her to settle down very quickly. The plan needs to include things like regular potty breaks, eating times, rest times, walks, play time, exercise, and so forth. A pup that has a full day has no time to become unoccupied and misbehave.
- Train the pup to appreciate you. Cesky Fouseks live in packs and instinctively comply with a leader. If you establish your dominance in no uncertain terms then teaching will come to be easy as the pup will follow orders at all times and not defy your power.
- Use only constructive training strategies. Never holler at, attack, or punish your Cesky Fousek. It’s not only terrible but can easily provoke behavioral challenges. Using electric shocks, prong collars, sprays, and so on could quite possibly wound the animal.
- Teach the pup “absolutely nothing in this life is free.” This is a philosophy that is widely accepted as a practical teaching tool. As you emphasize this, your pup will be taught that to experience anything like affection, a stroll, or reward, he will need to behave properly.
- Demonstrate the meaning of “No,” from the first day. Do not reinforce actions like leaping, mouthing, tug-o-war, yapping, or running out of open gates and doorways. Appreciate courtesy and just ignore or leave when there is bad conduct. The pup will realize that if he acts up he will lose his companion/playmate.
- To correct a habit you will need to catch the Cesky Fousek in the act and surprise him by shaking a jar of stones. Once you have done this make him adjust his behavior and promptly offer him a snack and approval. Cesky Fouseks do not call to mind what happened prior so rebuking him after an occurrence is futile.
- Be sure you call/use his name favorably. Never ever say “Bad TOM,” or “No Tom,” this will result in confusion and the Cesky Fousek will think that if you call his name then it is something negative. The puppy must associate his name with happy events like hugs, petting, strolls, treats, and such. If this transpires he will approach willingly the second you call out his name.
- Establish a teaching routine that is short and sweet, about ten minutes three times a day. Prolonged recurring sessions can be dull and the Cesky Fousek will lose interest in the learning session. Make lessons entertaining and use trick training sessions to explain commands like sit, down, come and so forth.
- Bond with the Cesky Fousek and both of you will definitely like your lessons. The pup ought to expect hanging out with you and not keep away from you by running away or hiding. Make sure to socialize the doggie early. Socialization is one of the most crucial teachings. The Cesky Fousek must definitely learn to coexist around various other animals, people, sounds, vehicles, and other activities. And so, slowly and gradually introduce the puppy dog when he is little to regular tasks and noises. Take him to the shopping centre/ playground, present him to kids and other pets, and make him unafraid of the vacuum cleaner and water hose.
- Master all about cage training, leash walking, house breaking, together with food training. These are introductory lessons that every Cesky Fousek puppy should grasp. Learn about all the characteristics as well as peculiarities of the breed. This will give you important insights on how to properly train the dog.
As a Cesky Fousek parent you have countless choices. You could very well choose to train the Cesky Fousek on your own or sign up at a professional training school. Training a Cesky Fousek has many phases: kindergarten, obedience training, doggie sports, showing and conformation, as well as other aspects like therapy dogs, hearing dogs, etc. What values you decide to train depends upon you in addition to the brainpower of your Cesky Fousek. As you understand, various dogs, like humans, possess different talents. Choose well and both you and your Cesky Fousek pup will have good times together.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Cesky Fouseks.
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂