Training Indian Spitzs is pretty easy. You just need dedication, patience along with these easy to learn tactics and you will break them in successfully.
Below are five Top Techniques for how you can teach your Indian Spitz with great results:
1. In order to avoid the Indian Spitz from being disoriented and in order that they will be able to recognize instructions quickly only one individual should be responsible for training your Indian Spitz to start. When too many people try to train a Indian Spitz at once this might halt the process in its tracks.
2. Trainers should take advantage of positive feedback. Once your Indian Spitz listens, one must reward the action so that he will know that what he did was correct. If your Indian Spitz cannot follow your commands, don’t harass him. Indian Spitzs are not as smart as humans, they take longer to learn. What you should realize is that they may not readily comprehend all your commands in just 1 training, it requires repetition to train your Indian Spitz . Don’t scold the Indian Spitz since he could develop fear which may reduce the rate of his learning and readiness to be trained. Trainers may use treats or food in order to encourage a Indian Spitz, but you should not overuse it.
3. Teach commands 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 instruction after another. In the event he is unable to absorb it, remain on that lesson only because adding additional orders may just confuse the Indian Spitz. Stick to the fundamentals.
4. When teaching lessons, keep your inflection pleasant so the Indian Spitz will gleefully submit to your teachings. Indian Spitzs respond best to a quiet and confident voice. If you scream, he could become nervous and startled.
5. Train your Indian Spitz in multiple environments. When you keep a Indian Spitz in a particular environment like your home, he may not be able to adapt to a different location with different individuals. Take him to a park or through your neighborhood. This can help your Indian Spitz get used to different people and breeds.
Training A Indian Spitz: Conclusion
Teaching your Indian Spitz will sometimes be hard, but it’ll be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Indian Spitz is trained. You never know, he could even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Indian Spitzs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂