Training a Cao Da Serra De Aires is very easy. All that’s required is dedication, patience along with these easy to learn tricks and you will break them in successfully.
Here we share 5 Useful Tips for how to teach the Cao Da Serra De Aires with good results:
1. To avoid your Cao Da Serra De Aires from getting confused and in order that they can understand commands easily just one person should be responsible for training a Cao Da Serra De Aires to start. When too many people try to train your Cao Da Serra De Aires simultaneously this will stop progress.
2. You must always utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. Whenever the Cao Da Serra De Aires does something well, the trainier should praise the behavior so he will realize that what he did was right. If a Cao Da Serra De Aires doesn’t understand or follow instructions, don’t scold him. Cao Da Serra De Airess are not as intelligent as humans, they make mistakes. What you should realize is that they won’t readily understand all your instructions in the first teaching, it requires repetition to teach the Cao Da Serra De Aires . Don’t berate your Cao Da Serra De Aires since he could begin to develop anxiety which may negatively affect his learning and ability to be broken in. You may give them food or treats to praise the Cao Da Serra De Aires, but don’t overuse it.
3. Teach commands 1 at a time. Try to teach him one instruction after the next. In the instance where he is unable to remember it, try to stay on that lesson only because trying new instructions might just confuse the Cao Da Serra De Aires. Rely on the basics.
4. When teaching orders, you should keep your tone cheerful so that your Cao Da Serra De Aires will happily obey the lessons. Cao Da Serra De Airess respond best to a low and confident tone. When you yell, he could be annoyed and afraid.
5. Train your Cao Da Serra De Aires in varying locales. If you keep the Cao Da Serra De Aires in a particular environment like your house, he may not have the ability to adapt to a new place with different individuals. Take him to your park or through your neighborhood. This will assist your Cao Da Serra De Aires associate with different people and breeds.
Cao Da Serra De Aires Training: Conclusion
Breaking in a Cao Da Serra De Aires can often be challenging, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the beneficiary when your Cao Da Serra De Aires is broken in. You don’t know, he could even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Cao Da Serra De Airess
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂