Training Olde English Bulldogges is very simple. All that’s required is patience, dedication coupled with five simple skills and you’ll train them successfully.
Below are five Useful Tips for how to break in your Olde English Bulldogge successfully:
1. To avoid a Olde English Bulldogge from getting unsure and so that they will be able to begin to recognize instructions readily just one person should train a Olde English Bulldogge to start. When too many people try to train the Olde English Bulldogge at once this can halt the process.
2. Trainers must always take advantage of positive feedback. Once the Olde English Bulldogge does something well, you should praise the action so he can understand that what he did was right. If the Olde English Bulldogge will not understand or follow instructions, don’t harass him. Olde English Bulldogges aren’t as intelligent as we are, they take longer to learn. What you must accept is that they will not easily follow your orders in only one teaching, it requires repetition to teach your Olde English Bulldogge successfully. Don’t harass a Olde English Bulldogge since he may begin to develop nervousness which will affect his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers may give snacks or treats to encourage a Olde English Bulldogge, although you shouldn’t overuse it.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Try to teach him 1 command after another. In the event he can’t remember it, remain on that skill only because piling on new orders will just confuse the Olde English Bulldogge. Begin with the basics.
4. In giving lessons, keep your voice pleasant so your Olde English Bulldogge will gladly follow your commands. Olde English Bulldogges respond best to a low and confident voice. When you shout out loud, he may be annoyed and startled.
5. Train the Olde English Bulldogge in varying locales. When you keep your Olde English Bulldogge in just 1 particular space like your home, he will not be able to adjust to a new location with new people. Take him to your park or through the neighborhood. This will help your Olde English Bulldogge get used to more breeds and people.
Conclusion: Training The Olde English Bulldogge
Breaking in the Olde English Bulldogge will often be challenging, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the one to benefit when your Olde English Bulldogge is broken in. Who knows, he might even save your life one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Olde English Bulldogges
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂