Training the Cimarron Uruguayo is very easy. You just need to have a little patience, dedication along with these five easy to learn tricks and you’ll break them in successfully.
Here are 5 Great Tips on how you can teach a Cimarron Uruguayo with fantastic results:
1. In order to avoid your Cimarron Uruguayo from being disoriented and in order that they can learn to recognize instructions easily only a single person should be responsible for training the Cimarron Uruguayo initially. If too many people attempt to train the Cimarron Uruguayo simultaneously this can stop the process.
2. One must take advantage of positive feedback. Once your Cimarron Uruguayo listens, you should reward this behavior so that he will understand that what he did was right. If your Cimarron Uruguayo does not understand or follow instructions, don’t scold him. Cimarron Uruguayos aren’t as smart as humans, they take longer to learn. What you need to take into account is that the Cimarron Uruguayo will not easily understand your commands in the first training, it takes repetitive actions to train a Cimarron Uruguayo . Do not push your Cimarron Uruguayo since he may develop fear which can reduce the speed of his learning and ability to be broken in. Trainers can give them treats or food in order to encourage your Cimarron Uruguayo, but definitely don’t overdue it.
3. Teach skills one at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 lesson after the next. In the instance where he cannot retain it, just stay on that instruction only because adding more lessons will just confuse the Cimarron Uruguayo. Stick to the fundamentals.
4. While teaching skills, just keep your voice pleasant so your Cimarron Uruguayo will gladly submit to the orders. Cimarron Uruguayos will respond to a low and coaxing tone. If you yell, he could become unresponsive and startled.
5. Train a Cimarron Uruguayo in various spaces. When you keep the Cimarron Uruguayo in a particular environment like your house, he may not have the ability to adjust to a different space with new individuals. Take him to a park or throughout the neighborhood. This can aid your Cimarron Uruguayo get used to other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Cimarron Uruguayo Training
Breaking in the Cimarron Uruguayo will often be tough, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the beneficiary when your Cimarron Uruguayo is broken in. Who knows, he could even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Cimarron Uruguayos
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂