Training Kaikadis is quite simple. You just need patience, dedication along with 5 easy to learn techniques and you will train them successfully.
In This Article are five Great Tips on how to train a Kaikadi with good results:
1. In order to prevent the Kaikadi from becoming disoriented and so that they can learn to understand commands quickly only a single individual should train the Kaikadi in the beginning. In instances where too many people try to train a Kaikadi simultaneously this will halt the process.
2. Trainers should always utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. Whenever a Kaikadi follows orders, you must reward the act so that he can know that what he did was welcomed. If a Kaikadi will not follow instructions, don’t punish him. Kaikadis are not as intelligent as people, they take longer to learn. What you must accept is that your Kaikadi might not easily follow all your orders in the first training, it takes repetition to train the Kaikadi . Do not punish a Kaikadi since he could begin to develop anxiety which will probaby affect his learning and readiness to be taught. Trainers might use treats or food in order to praise the Kaikadi, but definitely you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach instructions 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 lesson after another. In the instance where he is unable to learn it, try to remain on that lesson only because trying new instructions will probablly just confuse the Kaikadi. Start with the basics.
4. When executing commands, just keep your intonation cheerful so the Kaikadi will cheerfully submit to the instructions. Kaikadis respond to a low and coaxing voice. When you yell, he might be annoyed and startled.
5. Train your Kaikadi in different locations. If you keep the Kaikadi in 1 certain location like your home, he might not be able to adjust to a different environment with new people. Take him to your park or around your neighborhood. This will aid your Kaikadi associate with more breeds and people.
Conclusion: Kaikadi Training
Training a Kaikadi can often be challenging, but it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you will be the one to benefit when your Kaikadi is broken in. You don’t know, he could even save your life in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Kaikadis
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂