Training your Bully Kutta is very simple. All that’s required is patience, dedication along with these five simple tricks and you’ll teach them successfully.
Here we share 5 Useful Techniques for how you can break in the Bully Kutta successfully:
1. To avoid the Bully Kutta from being confused and so that they can learn to recognize commands easily just a single individual should train the Bully Kutta in the beginning. When too many individuals try to train your Bully Kutta simultaneously this may halt the process.
2. Trainers should take advantage of positive reinforcements. If the Bully Kutta does something right, one should reward the action so that he will understand that what he did was good. If your Bully Kutta won’t follow and understand instructions, don’t push him. Bully Kuttas are not as smart as people, they make errors. What you must take into account is that they might not readily follow your instructions in the first teaching, it takes repetition to teach a Bully Kutta . Don’t berate your Bully Kutta as he might develop timidness which will stunt his learning and willingness to be taught. You should give them food or snacks in order to praise a Bully Kutta, but do not take it too far.
3. Teach lessons 1 at a time. Attempt to train him on 1 instruction after the next. In case he won’t retain it, try to remain on that lesson only because adding new orders may just confuse the Bully Kutta. Rely on the fundamentals.
4. In giving lessons, you must keep your voice cheerful so the Bully Kutta will cheerfully follow the teachings. Bully Kuttas respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. When you yell, he might become annoyed and fearful.
5. Train a Bully Kutta in multiple environments. When you keep a Bully Kutta in 1 particular space like your house, he will not have the ability to adjust to a different place with different individuals. Take him to a dog park or throughout the neighborhood. This will aid your Bully Kutta associate with more people and breeds.
Conclusion: Bully Kutta Training
Breaking in a Bully Kutta can often be difficult, however it will always be worth it. In the end, you will be the one to benefit when your Bully Kutta is taught. You never know, he may even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Bully Kuttas
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂