Training Braque Du Puys is very easy. You just need to have a little patience, dedication together with these 5 easy to learn techniques and you will break them in successfully.
Below we share 5 Super Techniques on how you can break in your Braque Du Puy with great results:
1. In order to prevent a Braque Du Puy from getting disoriented and in order that they will be able to learn to recognize instructions readily just a single person should train your Braque Du Puy initially. If too many folks are trying to train a Braque Du Puy at the same time this will halt progress.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive reinforcements and feedback. If a Braque Du Puy follows orders, you should praise it so he will realize that what he did was correct. If the Braque Du Puy does not follow and understand commands, never harass him. Braque Du Puys are not as smart as people, they take longer to learn. What you should understand is that a Braque Du Puy won’t easily understand your orders in the first session, it requires repetition to train the Braque Du Puy . Don’t scold a Braque Du Puy since he could develop nervousness which will probaby reduce the rate of his learning and readiness to be broken in. Trainers may give them treats or food to praise the Braque Du Puy, but don’t take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Try to teach him 1 command after the other. In the event he will not retain it, stay on that command only because adding other skills will most likely just confuse the Braque Du Puy. Have faith in the basics.
4. In giving commands, just keep your voice cheerful so the Braque Du Puy will happily obey your orders. Braque Du Puys respond best to a quiet and coaxing tone. If you ever shout out loud, he could become agitated and afraid.
5. Train your Braque Du Puy in various places. If you keep a Braque Du Puy in just 1 certain environment like your house, he will not be able to adjust to a new space with different people. Take him to your park or throughout the neighborhood. This can aid your Braque Du Puy associate with other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Training Your Braque Du Puy
Breaking in your Braque Du Puy will sometimes be hard, but it will be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Braque Du Puy is taught. Who knows, he might even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Braque Du Puys
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂