Training a Stabyhoun is very simple. You just need to have a little dedication, patience and these 5 easy to learn skills and you will break them in successfully.
Here we share 5 Helpful Techniques for how to teach your Stabyhoun successfully:
1. In order to prevent your Stabyhoun from being confused and so that they will be able to understand orders readily only one individual should be responsible for training a Stabyhoun initially. In instances where too many people try to train a Stabyhoun simultaneously it can stop the process.
2. You must take advantage of positive feedback. Whenever your Stabyhoun listens, you should praise the act so he will know that what he did was good. If a Stabyhoun can’t understand your commands, never berate him. Stabyhouns are not as smart as us, they take longer to learn. What you have to accept is that they may not readily understand your instructions in only one training, it requires repetitive actions to train a Stabyhoun . Don’t scold a Stabyhoun because he might develop fear which can hinder his learning and ability to be trained. Trainers may give them snacks or treats to encourage the Stabyhoun, but you shouldn’t take it too far.
3. Teach lessons 1 at a time. Make sure to teach him 1 instruction after the other. In the instance where he cannot retain it, just stay on that skill only because trying additional instructions will most likely just confuse the Stabyhoun. Begin with the fundamentals.
4. While teaching commands, just keep your tone pleasant so that the Stabyhoun will willingly obey the teachings. Stabyhouns respond to a quiet and confident tone. When you shout out loud, he might be annoyed and afraid.
5. Train your Stabyhoun in various places. When you keep your Stabyhoun in one certain space like your house, he might not be able to adjust to a new space with new people. Take him to the park or around the neighborhood. This can help your Stabyhoun get used to other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Training Your Stabyhoun
Breaking in your Stabyhoun can sometimes be hard, however it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the lucky one when your Stabyhoun is trained. Who knows, he may even rescue you one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Stabyhouns
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂