Training the Chinese Chongqing Dog is not a hard job. All you need is patience, dedication coupled with a few simple techniques and you’ll break them in successfully.
In This Article we share five Super Tips for how you can teach a Chinese Chongqing Dog with fantastic results:
1. To avoid your Chinese Chongqing Dog from becoming disoriented and so that they can learn commands readily only a single person should train your Chinese Chongqing Dog starting out. If too many individuals attempt to train a Chinese Chongqing Dog simultaneously this may stop the process.
2. Trainers must always utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. Whenever the Chinese Chongqing Dog obeys, you should reward it so that he will know that what he did was good. If your Chinese Chongqing Dog doesn’t understand or follow instructions, don’t berate him. Chinese Chongqing Dogs aren’t as smart as we are, they take longer to learn. What you should accept is that your Chinese Chongqing Dog won’t easily comprehend your instructions in the first session, it takes repetition to train your Chinese Chongqing Dog . Do not punish the Chinese Chongqing Dog because he might develop skittishness which can reduce the speed of his learning and readiness to be broken in. Trainers should give them treats in order to reward a Chinese Chongqing Dog, but do not take it too far.
3. Teach lessons 1 at a time. Try to train him on 1 command after another. In the event he is unable to absorb it, just remain on that lesson only because adding other lessons may just confuse the Chinese Chongqing Dog. Begin with the fundamentals.
4. When you are giving skills, just keep your tone cheerful so that your Chinese Chongqing Dog will cheerfully obey your commands. Chinese Chongqing Dogs will respond to a quiet and confident voice. When you shout out loud, he could get unresponsive and fearful.
5. Train your Chinese Chongqing Dog in varying locations. If you keep the Chinese Chongqing Dog in one particular place like your home, he might not be able to adapt to a new place with new people. Take him to the park or around the neighborhood. This can aid your Chinese Chongqing Dog get used to other people and breeds.
Chinese Chongqing Dog Training: Conclusion
Breaking in a Chinese Chongqing Dog will frequently be tough, however it will be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Chinese Chongqing Dog is trained. You don’t know, he might even save your life in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Chinese Chongqing Dogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂