Training Phalenes is pretty easy. You just need to have a little dedication, patience coupled with these five easy to learn skills and you will train them successfully.
Here we share five Super Techniques for how you can train your Phalene with fantastic results:
1. In order to avoid a Phalene from becoming disoriented and in order that they will be able to recognize instructions readily just 1 person should be responsible for training the Phalene at first. If too many people try to train the Phalene at the same time this will halt the process.
2. You must always take advantage of positive reinforcements and feedback. When the Phalene follows commands, one must praise the action so he can understand that what he did was proper. If a Phalene won’t understand or follow commands, never scold him. Phalenes are not as smart as people, they take longer to learn. What you should realize is that they won’t readily obey your instructions in the first training, it takes repetition to teach a Phalene successfully. Don’t punish a Phalene since he might develop nervousness which will probaby hinder his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers might use snacks or treats to praise your Phalene, but you should not overdue it.
3. Teach lessons 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on one skill after another. In the instance where he can’t learn it, just stay on that instruction only because piling on additional lessons will just confuse the Phalene. Stick to the fundamentals.
4. When you are executing lessons, keep your voice pleasant so that your Phalene will happily follow your instructions. Phalenes respond best to a quiet and coaxing tone. If you scream, he may become agitated and afraid.
5. Train a Phalene in varying locations. When you keep your Phalene in just 1 certain location like your home, he won’t be able to adapt to a new space with new people. Take him to the park or through your neighborhood. This can aid your Phalene associate with other breeds and people.
Phalene Training: Conclusion
Breaking in your Phalene will sometimes be tough, but it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the lucky one when your Phalene is trained. You never know, he might even rescue you in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Phalenes
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂