Greater than 50% of owners permit their Bully Kuttas to stay inside and sleep on their sofa or in the bed. For those of you all who are interested in how to build a dog house for your Bully Kutta, here are some simple rules to follow when determining the type of shelter you want to build for your Bully Kutta.
How to Build Your Bully Kutta a House: Size
1. You should begin your dog house building process by making sure the house is big enough to fit your Bully Kutta’s potential mature size. As humans, we enjoy having approximately 2 feet of air above us in a room in order to live without feeling claustrophobic. Your Bully Kutta will probably also enjoy having that much room. The target zone for both people and Bully Kuttas is around thrity-three percent of their standing height. To calculate how much space the Bully Kutta will need go get a measuring tape and measure your Bully Kutta. Measure him standing straight up, sitting on his haunches and above all measure the full dimension of the Bully Kutta when he is in the most comfortable, relaxed and stretched out position he can get into. Your Bully Kutta should be able to gaze out the front entrance when both sitting and standing. So the Bully Kutta won’t have to significantly lower his front shoulders or drag his belly, make sure that entrance is high enough. Stand over the Bully Kutta and measure the breadth of the widest point of the Bully Kutta’s shoulders.
How to Build Your Bully Kutta a Dog House: Elevation
2. Don’t forget to raise the dog house several inches from the ground to allow water and air to flow underneath. To dissuade pests from entering the dog house, and taking your Bully Kutta’s health into consideration, remember how important ventilation is. Install a few nickel-sized openings in the panels below the eaves. Put a wind block inside the dog house so the Bully Kutta can use the warmth of its body to warm up the area if it is extremely cold or windy outside. Consider adding a partial panel which will allow your Bully Kutta to escape the unpleasant weather. Your Bully Kutta can choose to just snooze in the front room or go around the inner archway maze wall into the inner sanctum. Your beloved pet would probably appreciate having a cushion or some sort of pallet to snooze on.
How to Build Your Bully Kutta a Dog House: Weather Resistant
3. To avoid rain coming into the house make the floor just a little bit angled toward the doorway and build the roof a bit tilted, as well. Make sure the house is well insulated but you should not paint the inside.
4. In America most storms come from the south and west so ensure the dog house is facing a different direction. Most dog house blueprints recommend that the house doorway faces east. The cold air will not be able to rush through the doorway then.
Add Hinges to the Roof of Your Bully Kutta’s Dog House
5. It’s suggested that you put hinges on the roof when you build your Bully Kutta a house. This makes it easier for you to clean your Bully Kutta’s home. You should empty your Bully Kutta’s house as frequently as you give your Bully Kutta a bath.
Bully Kutta Dog House: Conclusion
If your Bully Kutta stays outdoors then he deserves to have a comfortable place to snooze and get away from harsh weather. Hopefully these simple tips on building a dog house for your Bully Kutta will help you start.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Bully Kuttas.
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂