Training your Molossus is not a hard task. All that’s required is dedication, patience together with these five simple skills and you’ll teach them successfully.
In This Article we share five Great Tips on how you can train your Molossus with great results:
1. In order to avoid a Molossus from being disoriented and in order that they can learn to recognize instructions easily only 1 person should train your Molossus in the beginning. If too many people are attempting to train your Molossus simultaneously this can halt progress in its tracks.
2. One must always utilize positive reinforcements. When your Molossus obeys, one must praise the action so that he can know that what he did was proper. If the Molossus cannot follow instructions, don’t scold him. Molossuss aren’t as intelligent as humans, they take longer to learn. What you need to take into account is that they might not readily comprehend all your instructions in the first teaching, it requires repetition to break in your Molossus . Do not scold a Molossus as he may develop nervousness which can affect his learning and ability to be broken in. You might give snacks or food to reward the Molossus, but please you do not want to overuse it.
3. Teach skills 1 at a time. Make sure to teach him one lesson after another. In the instance where he will not retain it, stay on that lesson only because trying other skills will just confuse the Molossus. Rely on the fundamentals.
4. When giving instructions, you must keep your voice pleasant so your Molossus will happily follow your commands. Molossuss respond best to a low and confident voice. If you shout out loud, he could get annoyed and afraid.
5. Train the Molossus in various places. If you keep your Molossus in 1 particular place like your house, he will not be able to adapt to a different locale with new people. Take him to a dog park or through the neighborhood. This can help your Molossus get acquainted with other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Molossus Training
Training the Molossus can sometimes be difficult, but it will always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the lucky one when your Molossus is taught. You don’t know, he may even save your life in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Molossuss
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂