Training Caucasian Shepherd Dogs is very easy. All you need is dedication, patience along with these five easy to learn tactics and you will break them in successfully.
Below are 5 Top Tips on how to break in the Caucasian Shepherd Dog with good results:
1. In order to prevent your Caucasian Shepherd Dog from being unsure and so that they will be able to understand orders quickly only 1 person should train the Caucasian Shepherd Dog at first. If too many individuals attempt to train your Caucasian Shepherd Dog at once it may stop progress in its tracks.
2. Trainers should utilize positive feedback. If a Caucasian Shepherd Dog listens, one might reward the action so he can know that what he did was welcomed. If a Caucasian Shepherd Dog cannot follow or understand commands, never scold him. Caucasian Shepherd Dogs aren’t as smart as people, they make errors. What you must take into account is that they may not readily obey all your commands in only one session, it requires repeated actions to train a Caucasian Shepherd Dog . Do not push your Caucasian Shepherd Dog as he might develop fear which may retard his learning and ability to be trained. Trainers can give them food or snacks to reward the Caucasian Shepherd Dog, although you should not overuse it.
3. Teach instructions 1 at a time. Attempt to train him on one skill after another. In the event he cannot learn it, remain on that command only because piling on more orders might just confuse the Caucasian Shepherd Dog. Begin with the basics.
4. When you are giving instructions, just keep your voice pleasant so that your Caucasian Shepherd Dog will willingly obey your lessons. Caucasian Shepherd Dogs will respond to a quiet and coaxing tone. When you scream, he could get unresponsive and afraid.
5. Train your Caucasian Shepherd Dog in different places. When you keep the Caucasian Shepherd Dog in just one certain place like your house, he won’t be able to adjust to a new environment with different individuals. Take him to your park or throughout the neighborhood. This can assist your Caucasian Shepherd Dog get acquainted with different breeds and people.
Conclusion: Caucasian Shepherd Dog Training
Breaking in your Caucasian Shepherd Dog can sometimes be hard, however it will always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the lucky one when your Caucasian Shepherd Dog is reared. You don’t know, he could even rescue you in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Caucasian Shepherd Dogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂