Training the Moscow Watchdog is quite easy. You just need patience, dedication coupled with these 5 simple tricks and you will break them in successfully.
Here we share 5 Top Suggestions on how to break in a Moscow Watchdog with fantastic results:
1. To prevent your Moscow Watchdog from being unsure and in order that they can learn commands quickly just 1 individual should train the Moscow Watchdog in the beginning. If too many people try to train the Moscow Watchdog at once this might halt progress.
2. You should always take advantage of positive reinforcements. When a Moscow Watchdog follows orders, one must reward this behavior so he will know that what he did was proper. If your Moscow Watchdog does not follow commands, don’t push him. Moscow Watchdogs are not as smart as humans, they take longer to learn. What you need to take into account is that they won’t easily understand all your commands in the first teaching, it requires repeated actions to teach your Moscow Watchdog . Don’t harass your Moscow Watchdog since he may begin to develop anxiety which can hinder his learning and willingness to be trained. Trainers can use snacks or food in order to reward a Moscow Watchdog, although do not take it too far.
3. Teach orders one at a time. Try to train him on 1 command after another. In case he is unable to retain it, just stay on that lesson only because piling on new instructions may just confuse the Moscow Watchdog. Rely on the basics.
4. When you are teaching lessons, keep your inflection cheerful so the Moscow Watchdog will happily submit to your teachings. Moscow Watchdogs respond to a quiet and confident voice. When you yell, he could become agitated and fearful.
5. Train a Moscow Watchdog in varying places. If you keep your Moscow Watchdog in just one certain place like your home, he won’t be able to adjust to a new environment with new individuals. Take him to your park or through your neighborhood. This will aid your Moscow Watchdog get used to different breeds and people.
Conclusion: Training Your Moscow Watchdog
Training the Moscow Watchdog will sometimes be difficult, however it will be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Moscow Watchdog is taught. Who knows, he might even save your life in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Moscow Watchdogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂