Training Kai Kens is not a hard job. All that’s required is dedication, patience coupled with 5 simple tactics and you will train them successfully.
Below we share five Helpful Suggestions on how you can teach your Kai Ken with fantastic results:
1. In order to avoid your Kai Ken from becoming disoriented and so that they can begin to learn orders quickly just a single person should be responsible for training the Kai Ken starting out. If too many people try to train the Kai Ken at once it will stop the process in its tracks.
2. Trainers must always utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. Whenever your Kai Ken does something well, you might reward the action so he can understand that what he did was correct. If your Kai Ken will not understand and follow your commands, never push him. Kai Kens are not as smart as us, they take longer to learn. What you have to realize is that they may not easily follow your commands in only 1 session, it requires repetition to teach your Kai Ken successfully. Don’t push your Kai Ken since he could begin to develop timidness which will affect his learning and ability to be trained. Trainers may give them food to praise the Kai Ken, but you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach commands 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 order after another. In case he won’t absorb it, just remain on that command only because adding new lessons might just confuse the Kai Ken. Rely on the fundamentals.
4. When you are giving skills, you must keep your intonation cheerful so that the Kai Ken will willingly obey the teachings. Kai Kens will respond to a low and confident tone. If you yell, he could become agitated and afraid.
5. Train a Kai Ken in various locales. If you keep the Kai Ken in just one certain place like your home, he will not have the ability to adapt to a new location with new individuals. Take him to your dog park or around the neighborhood. This can help your Kai Ken associate with other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Kai Ken Training
Breaking in your Kai Ken will sometimes be challenging, however it’ll be worth it. In the end, you will be the beneficiary when your Kai Ken is taught. You never know, he might even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Kai Kens
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂