Training the King Charles Spaniel is not a hard job. All you need is patience, dedication as well as 5 simple tricks and you will teach them successfully.
In This Article are 5 Great Techniques for how you can train your King Charles Spaniel with good results:
1. In order to prevent a King Charles Spaniel from getting unsure and so that they can learn instructions quickly only a single person should be responsible for training a King Charles Spaniel to start. In instances where too many folks are trying to train the King Charles Spaniel simultaneously it may halt progress in its tracks.
2. Trainers must always utilize positive feedback. When the King Charles Spaniel follows orders, one might praise this behavior so that he will understand that what he did was welcomed. If the King Charles Spaniel does not understand instructions, never berate him. King Charles Spaniels are not as smart as we are, they take longer to learn. What you need to take into account is that they will not easily obey all your orders in just 1 session, it takes repetition to break in the King Charles Spaniel . Do not scold a King Charles Spaniel because he may develop nervousness which can hinder his learning and willingness to be trained. Trainers can give snacks or food in order to encourage a King Charles Spaniel, but do not take it too far.
3. Teach instructions one at a time. Try to train him on one order after another. In the instance where he won’t absorb it, try to stay on that lesson only because piling on more orders will probablly just confuse the King Charles Spaniel. Stick to the fundamentals.
4. In executing instructions, you must keep your inflection pleasant so that the King Charles Spaniel will gladly obey your teachings. King Charles Spaniels respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. If you scream, he could be nervous and afraid.
5. Train your King Charles Spaniel in various locations. If you keep the King Charles Spaniel in just 1 particular place like your house, he may not have the ability to adjust to a different locale with new individuals. Take him to your dog park or throughout your neighborhood. This will assist your King Charles Spaniel get used to different breeds and people.
Conclusion: Training Your King Charles Spaniel
Teaching a King Charles Spaniel will sometimes be hard, however it will always be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the one to benefit when your King Charles Spaniel is trained. Who knows, he might even rescue you one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about King Charles Spaniels
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂