Training Brittanys is very simple. Just have a little patience, dedication as well as five easy to learn tactics and you will teach them successfully.
In This Article are five Useful Suggestions on how to train the Brittany with good results:
1. To avoid the Brittany from getting confused and so that they can begin to understand instructions easily only 1 individual should train your Brittany initially. If too many individuals are attempting to train the Brittany simultaneously this can stop progress.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive feedback and reinforcements. When a Brittany obeys, the trainier might reward the act so that he can know that what he did was correct. If the Brittany won’t follow and understand your commands, don’t punish him. Brittanys aren’t as intelligent as we are, they take longer to learn. What you should realize is that they won’t readily understand all your instructions in the first session, it requires repetition to break in the Brittany successfully. Don’t berate your Brittany as he might develop timidness which may stunt his learning and readiness to be trained. You may use food in order to praise a Brittany, but you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Try to teach him 1 order after the other. If he can’t retain it, try to remain on that skill only because trying other commands will probablly just confuse the Brittany. Have faith in the fundamentals.
4. When you are executing orders, you should keep your voice cheerful so your Brittany will gleefully follow the teachings. Brittanys will respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. When you scream, he may be unresponsive and fearful.
5. Train the Brittany in varying environments. When you keep the Brittany in one certain location like your home, he might not have the ability to adjust to a new space with different individuals. Take him to your park or throughout the neighborhood. This will aid your Brittany get used to other breeds and people.
Brittany Training: Conclusion
Breaking in a Brittany will sometimes be challenging, however it’ll be worth it. In the end, you will be the lucky one when your Brittany is reared. You never know, he might even rescue you in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Brittanys
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂