Training Tweed Water Spaniels is pretty simple. It just takes a little patience, dedication and these 5 simple skills and you will break them in successfully.
In This Article we share five Great Tips on how to break in a Tweed Water Spaniel with good results:
1. In order to avoid the Tweed Water Spaniel from becoming unsure and so that they can begin to recognize orders easily just a single person should be responsible for training the Tweed Water Spaniel starting out. If too many people try to train the Tweed Water Spaniel at the same time it will halt the process.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive reinforcements. Once the Tweed Water Spaniel follows commands, the trainier might praise the behavior so he will know that what he did was welcomed. If the Tweed Water Spaniel cannot follow instructions, don’t berate him. Tweed Water Spaniels are not as smart as humans, they make errors. What you must take into account is that they might not readily understand all your orders in just one training, it takes repetitive attempts to teach your Tweed Water Spaniel . Don’t harass a Tweed Water Spaniel because he could begin to develop timidness which will reduce the rate of his learning and ability to be taught. Trainers may give them treats in order to reward your Tweed Water Spaniel, but you should not overdue it.
3. Teach skills one at a time. Attempt to train him on one skill after another. In the event he can’t absorb it, remain on that command only because trying additional orders might just confuse the Tweed Water Spaniel. Have faith in the basics.
4. When executing skills, you must keep your intonation cheerful so the Tweed Water Spaniel will happily submit to the commands. Tweed Water Spaniels respond best to a quiet and coaxing tone. If you scream, he might become annoyed and afraid.
5. Train a Tweed Water Spaniel in multiple locations. When you keep the Tweed Water Spaniel in 1 certain space like your house, he won’t be able to adjust to a different locale with different individuals. Take him to your park or throughout your neighborhood. This will help your Tweed Water Spaniel get used to other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Tweed Water Spaniel Training
Teaching the Tweed Water Spaniel will frequently be challenging, but it will always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the lucky one when your Tweed Water Spaniel is taught. You don’t know, he could even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Tweed Water Spaniels
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂