Training a Pachon Navarro is pretty easy. All that’s required is patience, dedication coupled with these 5 easy to learn tricks and you’ll teach them successfully.
Here we share five Great Tips on how to train a Pachon Navarro successfully:
1. In order to avoid the Pachon Navarro from becoming confused and in order that they will be able to learn to understand instructions readily only one person should be responsible for training your Pachon Navarro at first. In instances where too many individuals try to train a Pachon Navarro simultaneously it will halt progress.
2. Trainers should always use positive reinforcements and feedback. When a Pachon Navarro listens, you should praise the action so that he will understand that what he did was welcomed. If a Pachon Navarro doesn’t follow and understand instructions, never scold him. Pachon Navarros aren’t as intelligent as us, they take longer to learn. What you should accept is that they may not readily follow all your instructions in just one session, it takes repeated attempts to teach your Pachon Navarro successfully. Don’t punish a Pachon Navarro as he could begin to develop nervousness which might retard his learning and willingness to be trained. You might give food or treats to praise your Pachon Navarro, although you shouldn’t take it too far.
3. Teach orders one at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 skill after the other. In the instance where he cannot retain it, try to remain on that command only because piling on more instructions may just confuse the Pachon Navarro. Have faith in the basics.
4. When giving skills, just keep your tone pleasant so the Pachon Navarro will cheerfully obey your lessons. Pachon Navarros respond best to a low and coaxing voice. If you ever yell, he might get agitated and afraid.
5. Train a Pachon Navarro in varying locations. If you keep your Pachon Navarro in 1 particular place like your house, he may not have the ability to adjust to a different locale with different people. Take him to a dog park or through the neighborhood. This will aid your Pachon Navarro associate with more people and breeds.
Pachon Navarro Training: Conclusion
Teaching the Pachon Navarro can often be tough, but it’ll be worth it. In the end, you will be the one to benefit when your Pachon Navarro is broken in. You don’t know, he could even save your life in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Pachon Navarros
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂