Training Kuris is very easy. Just have a little patience, dedication along with these 5 simple tactics and you will train them successfully.
In This Article are 5 Helpful Techniques for how you can train the Kuri successfully:
1. In order to avoid your Kuri from being disoriented and in order that they can learn to recognize commands quickly only a single individual should be responsible for training a Kuri starting out. In instances where too many people attempt to train a Kuri simultaneously this might halt progress.
2. Trainers should utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. Once a Kuri obeys, one must reward the act so that he will know that what he did was right. If your Kuri cannot follow commands, never punish him. Kuris are not as intelligent as us, they make mistakes. What you should accept is that your Kuri will not readily follow all your instructions in just 1 teaching, it requires repetition to train your Kuri successfully. Don’t scold your Kuri as he might develop skittishness which might retard his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers might give them snacks to reward your Kuri, but you should not take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Make sure to teach him one order after another. In the instance where he cannot retain it, remain on that order only because piling on new orders will most likely just confuse the Kuri. Have faith in the basics.
4. While executing commands, you must keep your inflection pleasant so the Kuri will willingly submit to your commands. Kuris will respond to a low and confident tone. If you yell, he may become unresponsive and fearful.
5. Train the Kuri in multiple spaces. When you keep a Kuri in just one particular location like your house, he might not be able to adjust to a new place with different people. Take him to the dog park or around the neighborhood. This will assist your Kuri get familiar with other people and breeds.
Training Your Kuri: Conclusion
Training your Kuri will sometimes be hard, however it will always be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Kuri is taught. Who knows, he could even save your life in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Kuris
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂