Training a Kunming Wolfdog is not a hard task. You just need to have a little patience, dedication together with a few simple tricks and you’ll train them successfully.
Below we share five Great Suggestions on how you can train a Kunming Wolfdog successfully:
1. To avoid a Kunming Wolfdog from being disoriented and so that they will be able to begin to recognize orders quickly just a single person should be responsible for training the Kunming Wolfdog at first. In instances where too many folks attempt to train your Kunming Wolfdog simultaneously it will halt the process.
2. One must always take advantage of positive feedback and reinforcements. Whenever the Kunming Wolfdog follows instructions, one must reward the act so that he can understand that what he did was proper. If the Kunming Wolfdog cannot understand and follow your commands, don’t push him. Kunming Wolfdogs are not as smart as we are, they make mistakes. What you should take into account is that they might not easily understand your commands in only 1 session, it takes repeated attempts to break in your Kunming Wolfdog successfully. Do not scold a Kunming Wolfdog as he could begin to develop fear which can negatively affect his learning and willingness to be taught. Trainers can give snacks in order to encourage a Kunming Wolfdog, but definitely you don’t want to overuse it.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Try to train him on 1 order after another. In the event he can’t learn it, just remain on that order only because piling on additional instructions will probablly just confuse the Kunming Wolfdog. Begin with the basics.
4. When you are giving skills, just keep your intonation pleasant so that your Kunming Wolfdog will cheerfully submit to your teachings. Kunming Wolfdogs respond best to a low and coaxing tone. If you ever scream, he might become agitated and fearful.
5. Train the Kunming Wolfdog in various locations. When you keep your Kunming Wolfdog in just 1 particular location like your house, he will not be able to adjust to a new locale with new individuals. Take him to your dog park or through the neighborhood. This will assist your Kunming Wolfdog get familiar with other people and breeds.
Kunming Wolfdog Training: Conclusion
Breaking in a Kunming Wolfdog will sometimes be hard, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the beneficiary when your Kunming Wolfdog is taught. You never know, he may even save your life one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Kunming Wolfdogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂