Training the Cierny Sery is quite simple. All you need is patience, dedication as well as a few easy to learn techniques and you’ll teach them successfully.
In This Article we share 5 Top Suggestions on how to train a Cierny Sery with great results:
1. To prevent a Cierny Sery from getting unsure and so that they will be able to learn to recognize instructions readily just one individual should be responsible for training the Cierny Sery to start. In instances where too many people attempt to train your Cierny Sery at the same time this will halt the process.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive feedback. When a Cierny Sery obeys, the trainier should reward the act so that he will realize that what he did was right. If a Cierny Sery can’t understand or follow your commands, don’t berate him. Cierny Serys aren’t as intelligent as us, they make mistakes. What you should accept is that they may not easily obey your orders in the first session, it requires repeated attempts to break in the Cierny Sery . Do not punish a Cierny Sery because he might begin to develop nervousness which may affect his learning and ability to be broken in. You can use food or snacks in order to encourage your Cierny Sery, although you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach commands one at a time. Make sure to teach him 1 order after the other. In the event he will not absorb it, try to stay on that instruction only because adding new lessons might just confuse the Cierny Sery. Start with the fundamentals.
4. In executing lessons, you should keep your intonation cheerful so the Cierny Sery will happily submit to the lessons. Cierny Serys will respond to a quiet and confident tone. If you ever scream, he may become agitated and afraid.
5. Train the Cierny Sery in multiple environments. When you keep the Cierny Sery in 1 certain place like your house, he may not be able to adjust to a different space with different people. Take him to the dog park or throughout the neighborhood. This can aid your Cierny Sery get used to other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Training A Cierny Sery
Teaching your Cierny Sery can frequently be difficult, but it will be worth it. In the end, you will be the lucky one when your Cierny Sery is broken in. Who knows, he might even save your life one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Cierny Serys
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂