Training Petit Bleu De Gascognes is not a hard job. You just need to have a little dedication, patience and 5 easy to learn tricks and you’ll teach them successfully.
Here we share five Great Techniques on how you can teach your Petit Bleu De Gascogne with fantastic results:
1. To avoid the Petit Bleu De Gascogne from becoming unsure and in order that they can begin to learn orders readily only one individual should be responsible for training your Petit Bleu De Gascogne initially. If too many people are trying to train the Petit Bleu De Gascogne at once this can halt progress.
2. One must take advantage of positive feedback. Once your Petit Bleu De Gascogne does something good, one must praise it so he will realize that what he did was right. If a Petit Bleu De Gascogne can’t follow or understand instructions, never harass him. Petit Bleu De Gascognes are not as smart as humans, they make errors. What you must understand is that they might not easily follow all your orders in the first session, it requires repeated attempts to train a Petit Bleu De Gascogne . Do not push a Petit Bleu De Gascogne since he may begin to develop nervousness which might stunt his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers may give them snacks or treats in order to reward a Petit Bleu De Gascogne, but definitely you don’t want to overdue it.
3. Teach skills one at a time. Try to train him on one order after the other. In the instance where he will not learn it, just remain on that order only because trying additional lessons may just confuse the Petit Bleu De Gascogne. Rely on the fundamentals.
4. When you are teaching orders, just keep your tone pleasant so the Petit Bleu De Gascogne will happily obey the teachings. Petit Bleu De Gascognes respond best to a low and confident voice. If you scream, he could get annoyed and fearful.
5. Train your Petit Bleu De Gascogne in different spaces. When you keep your Petit Bleu De Gascogne in just one certain space like your home, he might not have the ability to adjust to a new space with different people. Take him to the park or around your neighborhood. This will help your Petit Bleu De Gascogne get acquainted with different breeds and people.
Conclusion: Petit Bleu De Gascogne Training
Breaking in a Petit Bleu De Gascogne will sometimes be tough, however it will be worth it. In the end, you will be the beneficiary when your Petit Bleu De Gascogne is trained. You never know, he may even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Petit Bleu De Gascognes
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂