Training Magyar Agars is not a hard job. All that’s required is dedication, patience and 5 simple skills and you’ll break them in successfully.
In This Article we share 5 Helpful Suggestions for how you can train a Magyar Agar with great results:
1. In order to avoid the Magyar Agar from becoming confused and in order that they will be able to recognize instructions readily only 1 person should train your Magyar Agar to start. If too many people attempt to train your Magyar Agar simultaneously it can stop progress.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive feedback. If a Magyar Agar does something good, you might reward the action so he can understand that what he did was proper. If the Magyar Agar does not follow commands, don’t punish him. Magyar Agars aren’t as smart as people, they make mistakes. What you must take into account is that they may not easily understand all your instructions in only 1 session, it takes repetitive attempts to break in your Magyar Agar successfully. Do not punish a Magyar Agar since he could begin to develop fear which can hinder his learning and readiness to be broken in. You can give snacks or food in order to reward the Magyar Agar, but you do not want to take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Try to teach him 1 command after another. If he won’t remember it, try to remain on that command only because piling on more lessons will probablly just confuse the Magyar Agar. Have faith in the basics.
4. When executing instructions, you should keep your intonation cheerful so that the Magyar Agar will gleefully submit to your instructions. Magyar Agars respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. When you shout out loud, he might be agitated and afraid.
5. Train the Magyar Agar in multiple locations. If you keep the Magyar Agar in just one particular place like your house, he might not be able to adapt to a new place with different individuals. Take him to your dog park or around the neighborhood. This will help your Magyar Agar get acquainted with different breeds and people.
Conclusion: Magyar Agar Training
Breaking in your Magyar Agar can often be hard, however it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Magyar Agar is broken in. You don’t know, he might even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Magyar Agars
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂