Training Korean Jindo Dogs is very easy. It just takes a little patience, dedication together with some simple tactics and you will train them successfully.
Below we share 5 Super Suggestions on how to break in a Korean Jindo Dog with fantastic results:
1. To avoid your Korean Jindo Dog from getting unsure and in order that they can begin to learn commands quickly only one person should be responsible for training the Korean Jindo Dog starting out. If too many folks are trying to train a Korean Jindo Dog at once this can halt progress.
2. One must take advantage of positive reinforcements. Whenever your Korean Jindo Dog does something good, one should reward the action so he can realize that what he did was right. If your Korean Jindo Dog won’t follow instructions, never punish him. Korean Jindo Dogs are not as smart as people, they make errors. What you should take into account is that they may not readily follow all your instructions in the first session, it takes repetitive attempts to teach a Korean Jindo Dog . Don’t scold a Korean Jindo Dog because he may begin to develop nervousness which can retard his learning and willingness to be trained. You can give snacks or treats in order to encourage the Korean Jindo Dog, but you shouldn’t take it too far.
3. Teach commands 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 order after the other. In the instance where he is unable to retain it, just remain on that lesson only because piling on additional skills will just confuse the Korean Jindo Dog. Begin with the fundamentals.
4. While giving lessons, keep your tone pleasant so that the Korean Jindo Dog will willingly follow the instructions. Korean Jindo Dogs will respond to a quiet and confident voice. If you ever shout out loud, he might become nervous and afraid.
5. Train your Korean Jindo Dog in varying spaces. When you keep a Korean Jindo Dog in a certain space like your home, he will not have the ability to adapt to a new space with new people. Take him to a dog park or throughout your neighborhood. This can help your Korean Jindo Dog get familiar with other people and breeds.
Conclusion: Korean Jindo Dog Training
Breaking in the Korean Jindo Dog will sometimes be hard, but it will always be worth it. In the end, you will be the beneficiary when your Korean Jindo Dog is broken in. You never know, he might even save your life in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Korean Jindo Dogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂