Training your Taigan is not a hard task. It just takes a little dedication, patience along with these 5 easy to learn skills and you’ll teach them successfully.
Below are 5 Great Techniques on how to teach the Taigan with fantastic results:
1. In order to prevent the Taigan from becoming disoriented and in order that they can begin to recognize instructions easily only one person should train a Taigan in the beginning. If too many individuals are trying to train your Taigan at the same time this can stop the process.
2. Trainers should always utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. When a Taigan obeys, you might reward the action so that he can know that what he did was welcomed. If the Taigan will not understand commands, never scold him. Taigans aren’t as smart as humans, they take longer to learn. What you should accept is that they won’t readily obey all your instructions in just one training, it requires repetitive attempts to train a Taigan . Don’t harass your Taigan because he may begin to develop skittishness which might stunt his learning and ability to be broken in. Trainers might give food or treats to encourage a Taigan, but you don’t want to overdue it.
3. Teach instructions one at a time. Attempt to teach him one skill after another. In case he cannot retain it, try to stay on that command only because adding other orders may just confuse the Taigan. Stick to the basics.
4. When executing orders, keep your voice cheerful so that the Taigan will willingly submit to your orders. Taigans will respond to a quiet and coaxing tone. If you shout out loud, he might become annoyed and startled.
5. Train your Taigan in different locales. If you keep the Taigan in 1 particular location like your home, he may not be able to adjust to a different environment with new individuals. Take him to a dog park or around the neighborhood. This can assist your Taigan get used to different breeds and people.
Conclusion: Training The Taigan
Breaking in a Taigan will often be challenging, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the lucky one when your Taigan is trained. Who knows, he could even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Taigans
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂