Training your Saint-Usuge Spaniel is quite simple. All you need is dedication, patience and these easy to learn skills and you’ll break them in successfully.
Below we share five Top Tips on how you can break in your Saint-Usuge Spaniel with fantastic results:
1. To avoid a Saint-Usuge Spaniel from becoming unsure and in order that they will be able to begin to understand instructions quickly just a single individual should train a Saint-Usuge Spaniel to start. If too many folks attempt to train a Saint-Usuge Spaniel at the same time this might stop the process.
2. You should utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. Whenever your Saint-Usuge Spaniel listens, you must praise this behavior so that he can understand that what he did was right. If the Saint-Usuge Spaniel can’t understand your commands, don’t berate him. Saint-Usuge Spaniels are not as smart as people, they take longer to learn. What you must accept is that a Saint-Usuge Spaniel may not readily obey all your instructions in the first teaching, it requires repetitive attempts to teach your Saint-Usuge Spaniel successfully. Don’t push the Saint-Usuge Spaniel as he could begin to develop anxiety which will probaby stunt his learning and readiness to be broken in. Trainers may give them treats or snacks to encourage a Saint-Usuge Spaniel, but definitely you should not overdue it.
3. Teach skills one at a time. Make sure to teach him 1 skill after another. In the instance where he will not absorb it, just stay on that skill only because adding additional lessons may just confuse the Saint-Usuge Spaniel. Begin with the basics.
4. While giving skills, keep your intonation cheerful so your Saint-Usuge Spaniel will gladly obey your lessons. Saint-Usuge Spaniels respond to a quiet and confident voice. If you ever scream, he might be agitated and afraid.
5. Train your Saint-Usuge Spaniel in various places. If you keep a Saint-Usuge Spaniel in just one certain space like your home, he won’t have the ability to adjust to a different place with new individuals. Take him to the dog park or around the neighborhood. This can aid your Saint-Usuge Spaniel associate with different people and breeds.
Conclusion: Training The Saint-Usuge Spaniel
Teaching the Saint-Usuge Spaniel can sometimes be difficult, but it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you will be the beneficiary when your Saint-Usuge Spaniel is broken in. Who knows, he could even save your life one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Saint-Usuge Spaniels
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂