Training Chippiparais is pretty simple. All that’s required is patience, dedication as well as 5 simple tricks and you’ll break them in successfully.
In This Article are five Great Suggestions for how you can teach your Chippiparai successfully:
1. In order to prevent your Chippiparai from being confused and so that they will be able to begin to recognize instructions quickly just one person should train your Chippiparai at first. If too many people try to train your Chippiparai simultaneously this will stop the process.
2. One should always utilize positive feedback and reinforcements. When the Chippiparai obeys, one might reward this behavior so that he can know that what he did was good. If your Chippiparai doesn’t follow and understand your commands, never harass him. Chippiparais aren’t as intelligent as us, they make mistakes. What you need to realize is that your Chippiparai may not easily understand your instructions in just 1 teaching, it takes repetition to teach your Chippiparai . Do not scold the Chippiparai because he might develop anxiety which may stunt his learning and readiness to be trained. You might give food in order to praise your Chippiparai, but you do not want to take it too far.
3. Teach lessons one at a time. Try to teach him 1 instruction after another. In the instance where he won’t remember it, remain on that instruction only because adding other instructions will probablly just confuse the Chippiparai. Have faith in the basics.
4. In teaching instructions, keep your voice cheerful so the Chippiparai will cheerfully follow your orders. Chippiparais will respond to a low and coaxing tone. If you scream, he could become agitated and afraid.
5. Train your Chippiparai in various locales. When you keep a Chippiparai in a certain location like your house, he won’t have the ability to adjust to a new locale with different people. Take him to a dog park or throughout your neighborhood. This will assist your Chippiparai get used to different people and breeds.
Conclusion: Chippiparai Training
Training a Chippiparai will frequently be difficult, but it’ll be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Chippiparai is trained. You never know, he could even save your life in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Chippiparais
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂