Training a Cane Corso is very simple. All you need is patience, dedication coupled with these easy to learn techniques and you’ll train them successfully.
Here we share five Super Tips on how you can train your Cane Corso with good results:
1. To avoid your Cane Corso from getting confused and so that they will be able to learn to understand orders readily just 1 person should train your Cane Corso starting out. When too many people try to train your Cane Corso at once this can stop progress in its tracks.
2. You should take advantage of positive feedback. Whenever your Cane Corso does something good, you might reward the act so he can know that what he did was correct. If a Cane Corso doesn’t understand or follow your commands, never push him. Cane Corsos aren’t as intelligent as us, they take longer to learn. What you have to accept is that the Cane Corso will not easily follow your instructions in only 1 training, it requires repeated actions to train the Cane Corso successfully. Do not punish the Cane Corso as he may begin to develop timidness which can hinder his learning and readiness to be trained. Trainers might give food in order to encourage your Cane Corso, although you do not want to overdue it.
3. Teach skills 1 at a time. Try to teach him one command after another. In the instance where he will not retain it, remain on that order only because piling on other instructions will most likely just confuse the Cane Corso. Have faith in the fundamentals.
4. When giving commands, just keep your intonation pleasant so your Cane Corso will happily follow your teachings. Cane Corsos will respond to a low and confident voice. If you scream, he might become annoyed and fearful.
5. Train a Cane Corso in multiple locales. When you keep the Cane Corso in one certain place like your home, he won’t have the ability to adjust to a different locale with new individuals. Take him to your park or around the neighborhood. This will assist your Cane Corso get used to different people and breeds.
Training A Cane Corso: Conclusion
Breaking in the Cane Corso will sometimes be tough, but it will always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Cane Corso is broken in. You never know, he could even save your life in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Cane Corsos
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂