Training the Ariege Pointer is pretty simple. You just need patience, dedication as well as these easy to learn tactics and you will break them in successfully.
Below are 5 Top Suggestions for how to break in your Ariege Pointer with good results:
1. In order to avoid your Ariege Pointer from becoming confused and so that they can learn commands easily only 1 individual should train the Ariege Pointer in the beginning. If too many folks are trying to train a Ariege Pointer simultaneously it might stop progress.
2. You must utilize positive feedback. When a Ariege Pointer obeys, the trainier must praise the act so he will realize that what he did was proper. If the Ariege Pointer will not follow commands, don’t harass him. Ariege Pointers aren’t as smart as us, they make mistakes. What you have to accept is that your Ariege Pointer will not readily obey all your orders in only 1 teaching, it requires repetition to teach your Ariege Pointer . Don’t push your Ariege Pointer since he could develop fear which will affect his learning and readiness to be taught. You can give snacks or food to encourage your Ariege Pointer, but you shouldn’t take it too far.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Try to teach him 1 lesson after the other. In the event he is unable to learn it, try to stay on that instruction only because piling on additional orders will just confuse the Ariege Pointer. Have faith in the basics.
4. While teaching commands, you must keep your voice cheerful so the Ariege Pointer will willingly submit to the instructions. Ariege Pointers respond best to a low and coaxing tone. If you ever scream, he may become annoyed and startled.
5. Train a Ariege Pointer in different locations. When you keep a Ariege Pointer in a particular location like your home, he may not have the ability to adjust to a different location with different individuals. Take him to your park or around your neighborhood. This will assist your Ariege Pointer associate with more breeds and people.
Conclusion: Ariege Pointer Training
Training a Ariege Pointer can frequently be difficult, however it will be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the lucky one when your Ariege Pointer is trained. You don’t know, he may even rescue you one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Ariege Pointers
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂