Training Tibetan Spaniels is not a hard task. It just takes a little dedication, patience together with a few simple skills and you will train them successfully.
In This Article are 5 Useful Suggestions on how to break in the Tibetan Spaniel successfully:
1. To avoid the Tibetan Spaniel from becoming unsure and in order that they will be able to recognize commands readily only one individual should be responsible for training the Tibetan Spaniel initially. When too many folks try to train the Tibetan Spaniel at once it will halt the process.
2. Trainers should use positive feedback and reinforcements. Whenever a Tibetan Spaniel does something well, you must praise the behavior so that he will know that what he did was good. If the Tibetan Spaniel does not understand commands, don’t push him. Tibetan Spaniels aren’t as smart as us, they take longer to learn. What you need to understand is that they might not readily comprehend all your commands in the first training, it takes repeated actions to break in a Tibetan Spaniel successfully. Do not berate your Tibetan Spaniel as he could begin to develop fear which might retard his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers can give treats or food to praise a Tibetan Spaniel, although you do not want to overuse it.
3. Teach orders 1 at a time. Make sure to teach him 1 instruction after the other. If he can’t retain it, just stay on that instruction only because piling on additional commands will most likely just confuse the Tibetan Spaniel. Stick to the basics.
4. When you are teaching lessons, keep your inflection cheerful so that your Tibetan Spaniel will cheerfully submit to the commands. Tibetan Spaniels will respond to a quiet and coaxing tone. If you ever scream, he might be annoyed and startled.
5. Train a Tibetan Spaniel in varying places. When you keep a Tibetan Spaniel in just 1 certain place like your home, he might not have the ability to adapt to a new space with different individuals. Take him to your park or around your neighborhood. This will aid your Tibetan Spaniel get used to more breeds and people.
Tibetan Spaniel Training: Conclusion
Teaching the Tibetan Spaniel will often be hard, but it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you will be the one to benefit when your Tibetan Spaniel is reared. Who knows, he might even save your life one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Tibetan Spaniels
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂