Training Stephens Curs is very simple. All you need is patience, dedication as well as five simple skills and you will teach them successfully.
Here are five Helpful Suggestions for how to train the Stephens Cur with great results:
1. To avoid a Stephens Cur from being unsure and so that they will be able to learn to recognize commands quickly only one individual should train your Stephens Cur to start. If too many individuals attempt to train the Stephens Cur simultaneously this can stop the process.
2. Trainers must use positive reinforcements. Whenever a Stephens Cur follows instructions, one might praise the act so he will understand that what he did was correct. If a Stephens Cur will not understand your commands, never berate him. Stephens Curs aren’t as smart as people, they make mistakes. What you need to realize is that your Stephens Cur might not easily comprehend all your instructions in the first teaching, it requires repetition to break in a Stephens Cur . Don’t berate a Stephens Cur since he may begin to develop nervousness which may reduce the speed of his learning and readiness to be broken in. Trainers may give snacks to encourage the Stephens Cur, but you do not want to take it too far.
3. Teach instructions one at a time. Try to train him on 1 lesson after the other. In the instance where he cannot learn it, just stay on that order only because adding more instructions will just confuse the Stephens Cur. Have faith in the fundamentals.
4. When you are giving skills, just keep your voice cheerful so your Stephens Cur will happily obey your lessons. Stephens Curs will respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. If you ever shout out loud, he may get annoyed and afraid.
5. Train your Stephens Cur in different spaces. When you keep the Stephens Cur in 1 certain location like your home, he may not be able to adapt to a different place with different people. Take him to the dog park or throughout the neighborhood. This can assist your Stephens Cur get acquainted with more people and breeds.
Conclusion: Training A Stephens Cur
Teaching a Stephens Cur can frequently be difficult, however it’ll be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Stephens Cur is taught. You don’t know, he may even save your life in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Stephens Curs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂