Training Pungsan Dogs is not a hard job. Just have a little dedication, patience together with a few simple techniques and you will break them in successfully.
Here we share 5 Helpful Suggestions for how to break in a Pungsan Dog with great results:
1. To prevent the Pungsan Dog from becoming confused and in order that they will be able to learn orders quickly just 1 individual should be responsible for training the Pungsan Dog initially. When too many folks try to train the Pungsan Dog simultaneously it can halt progress.
2. One must always utilize positive reinforcements. When a Pungsan Dog listens, you must praise the act so he will understand that what he did was correct. If a Pungsan Dog does not understand commands, never punish him. Pungsan Dogs are not as intelligent as humans, they take longer to learn. What you have to take into account is that the Pungsan Dog will not readily understand all your instructions in the first session, it requires repetition to break in your Pungsan Dog . Don’t harass the Pungsan Dog since he could begin to develop fear which may affect his learning and readiness to be trained. You might give food to reward the Pungsan Dog, but please you shouldn’t take it too far.
3. Teach commands 1 at a time. Make sure to teach him 1 instruction after another. In the instance where he won’t remember it, try to stay on that lesson only because adding new lessons will most likely just confuse the Pungsan Dog. Start with the fundamentals.
4. When you are executing instructions, you must keep your voice pleasant so that your Pungsan Dog will willingly obey your lessons. Pungsan Dogs respond to a low and coaxing voice. If you scream, he might become unresponsive and fearful.
5. Train the Pungsan Dog in various locations. If you keep your Pungsan Dog in one particular space like your home, he might not have the ability to adapt to a new environment with different people. Take him to the dog park or through your neighborhood. This can aid your Pungsan Dog get acquainted with other breeds and people.
Training Your Pungsan Dog: Conclusion
Teaching the Pungsan Dog can frequently be tough, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the lucky one when your Pungsan Dog is trained. Who knows, he might even rescue you in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Pungsan Dogs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂