Training the Finnish Spitz is not a hard task. All that’s required is patience, dedication as well as 5 easy to learn techniques and you’ll teach them successfully.
Here are five Useful Tips on how to train your Finnish Spitz successfully:
1. To prevent your Finnish Spitz from being unsure and in order that they will be able to learn to recognize orders easily just one person should train a Finnish Spitz to start. If too many individuals are attempting to train a Finnish Spitz simultaneously this will stop the process.
2. You should take advantage of positive feedback and reinforcements. If a Finnish Spitz does something right, you might reward the act so he can realize that what he did was proper. If the Finnish Spitz can’t follow instructions, don’t harass him. Finnish Spitzs are not as intelligent as we are, they make errors. What you have to take into account is that a Finnish Spitz won’t readily obey your orders in just one training, it requires repeated attempts to break in your Finnish Spitz successfully. Don’t berate the Finnish Spitz as he might develop skittishness which will probaby stunt his learning and willingness to be broken in. Trainers might use treats or food to praise the Finnish Spitz, but you shouldn’t overdue it.
3. Teach lessons one at a time. Attempt to train him on one order after the next. In the instance where he will not absorb it, just stay on that command only because piling on other skills might just confuse the Finnish Spitz. Start with the fundamentals.
4. In teaching instructions, just keep your voice pleasant so your Finnish Spitz will happily obey your teachings. Finnish Spitzs will respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. When you scream, he could be unresponsive and fearful.
5. Train a Finnish Spitz in multiple locations. If you keep a Finnish Spitz in just one particular environment like your house, he may not be able to adapt to a different environment with new people. Take him to your dog park or throughout your neighborhood. This will aid your Finnish Spitz get used to other breeds and people.
Finnish Spitz Training: Conclusion
Training a Finnish Spitz will often be difficult, but it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you will be the one to benefit when your Finnish Spitz is reared. Who knows, he could even rescue you one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Finnish Spitzs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂