Training a Eurasier is pretty easy. All that’s required is patience, dedication as well as these simple tricks and you’ll break them in successfully.
Here are five Helpful Tips for how you can break in the Eurasier with great results:
1. In order to prevent a Eurasier from getting disoriented and so that they will be able to learn orders readily only 1 individual should train your Eurasier in the beginning. In instances where too many individuals attempt to train your Eurasier simultaneously it can stop the process.
2. You should take advantage of positive feedback and reinforcements. Once a Eurasier listens, you must praise the act so that he can understand that what he did was good. If a Eurasier cannot understand and follow your commands, don’t berate him. Eurasiers aren’t as smart as we are, they make mistakes. What you need to accept is that they might not readily follow all your commands in just one training, it takes repeated actions to teach your Eurasier . Do not harass your Eurasier as he might begin to develop nervousness which will hinder his learning and willingness to be trained. You may use treats to praise the Eurasier, but you do not want to overdue it.
3. Teach instructions one at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 skill after the other. In the instance where he is unable to absorb it, remain on that instruction only because adding additional commands may just confuse the Eurasier. Begin with the fundamentals.
4. While executing skills, keep your intonation pleasant so the Eurasier will willingly follow your commands. Eurasiers respond best to a quiet and confident voice. If you scream, he could become unresponsive and startled.
5. Train a Eurasier in varying locales. When you keep the Eurasier in 1 particular environment like your home, he won’t have the ability to adjust to a different space with new people. Take him to a park or through your neighborhood. This can aid your Eurasier associate with other people and breeds.
Eurasier Training: Conclusion
Breaking in the Eurasier will frequently be challenging, but it will be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the one to benefit when your Eurasier is broken in. You don’t know, he may even save your life in the future and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Eurasiers
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂