Training your Dogo Cubano is pretty simple. Just have a little dedication, patience and five simple tricks and you will train them successfully.
Below are 5 Great Suggestions on how you can train your Dogo Cubano with great results:
1. To avoid the Dogo Cubano from getting confused and so that they will be able to begin to understand orders readily just 1 individual should be responsible for training your Dogo Cubano in the beginning. In instances where too many individuals attempt to train your Dogo Cubano at the same time it will halt the process in its tracks.
2. One should utilize positive feedback. Whenever your Dogo Cubano obeys, one should reward it so that he can realize that what he did was correct. If your Dogo Cubano cannot understand and follow instructions, don’t push him. Dogo Cubanos are not as smart as we are, they make mistakes. What you must realize is that they might not readily understand your orders in just 1 teaching, it requires repetition to teach the Dogo Cubano . Do not push the Dogo Cubano because he might begin to develop nervousness which can affect his learning and ability to be trained. You should give treats or food to encourage the Dogo Cubano, although you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach skills 1 at a time. Attempt to teach him one order after another. In case he cannot retain it, remain on that order only because adding additional instructions will most likely just confuse the Dogo Cubano. Have faith in the basics.
4. When giving skills, you must keep your tone cheerful so that your Dogo Cubano will gleefully obey the lessons. Dogo Cubanos respond to a quiet and coaxing tone. When you yell, he may get agitated and startled.
5. Train a Dogo Cubano in different locales. If you keep the Dogo Cubano in 1 particular location like your home, he will not have the ability to adapt to a different environment with new people. Take him to your park or around the neighborhood. This can help your Dogo Cubano get familiar with different people and breeds.
Conclusion: Training The Dogo Cubano
Teaching your Dogo Cubano can often be challenging, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the lucky one when your Dogo Cubano is reared. You don’t know, he may even save your life one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Dogo Cubanos
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂