Training Dogo Argentinos is very simple. All that’s required is patience, dedication along with these simple techniques and you’ll teach them successfully.
Here we share five Top Suggestions on how you can train your Dogo Argentino successfully:
1. In order to prevent your Dogo Argentino from becoming disoriented and so that they can learn to recognize orders quickly just 1 individual should be responsible for training a Dogo Argentino starting out. If too many people try to train a Dogo Argentino simultaneously this might stop the process.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive reinforcements. If the Dogo Argentino obeys, the trainier should praise the action so he will know that what he did was good. If your Dogo Argentino cannot understand instructions, don’t harass him. Dogo Argentinos aren’t as smart as humans, they make mistakes. What you need to accept is that your Dogo Argentino won’t easily obey your orders in only 1 training, it requires repetition to train a Dogo Argentino successfully. Do not scold the Dogo Argentino since he might develop anxiety which might hinder his learning and ability to be trained. You might give treats or snacks in order to praise a Dogo Argentino, although don’t take it too far.
3. Teach lessons 1 at a time. Try to train him on 1 instruction after another. In the instance where he can’t remember it, try to remain on that skill only because trying new instructions will just confuse the Dogo Argentino. Start with the basics.
4. In teaching orders, keep your tone cheerful so your Dogo Argentino will cheerfully submit to the orders. Dogo Argentinos respond to a low and coaxing tone. If you scream, he may be annoyed and startled.
5. Train your Dogo Argentino in multiple locales. When you keep a Dogo Argentino in 1 particular place like your home, he may not have the ability to adapt to a different space with new people. Take him to the park or throughout the neighborhood. This can assist your Dogo Argentino get used to different people and breeds.
Conclusion: Dogo Argentino Training
Training the Dogo Argentino can often be challenging, but it’ll always be worth it. In the end, you will be the beneficiary when your Dogo Argentino is trained. You don’t know, he could even save your life in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Dogo Argentinos
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂