Training a Cirneco Dell’Etna is quite simple. You just need dedication, patience coupled with these five simple techniques and you’ll teach them successfully.
Here we share 5 Great Tips for how to teach your Cirneco Dell’Etna successfully:
1. To avoid your Cirneco Dell’Etna from becoming unsure and so that they will be able to learn to recognize commands easily only 1 person should be responsible for training the Cirneco Dell’Etna at first. In instances where too many individuals are attempting to train the Cirneco Dell’Etna simultaneously it might stop the process.
2. You must always use positive reinforcements. If your Cirneco Dell’Etna obeys, you should reward it so he will understand that what he did was welcomed. If the Cirneco Dell’Etna cannot understand instructions, never scold him. Cirneco Dell’Etnas are not as smart as us, they take longer to learn. What you must realize is that the Cirneco Dell’Etna might not easily comprehend your instructions in the first session, it takes repetitive attempts to train the Cirneco Dell’Etna successfully. Do not harass your Cirneco Dell’Etna since he may begin to develop nervousness which may reduce the speed of his learning and willingness to be broken in. You should use treats to reward your Cirneco Dell’Etna, but please don’t overdue it.
3. Teach instructions one at a time. Try to train him on 1 instruction after the other. In case he won’t remember it, try to remain on that command only because piling on other skills will most likely just confuse the Cirneco Dell’Etna. Stick to the fundamentals.
4. While teaching skills, keep your tone cheerful so that your Cirneco Dell’Etna will gleefully obey the teachings. Cirneco Dell’Etnas respond to a low and confident tone. If you scream, he could get agitated and fearful.
5. Train the Cirneco Dell’Etna in various environments. If you keep your Cirneco Dell’Etna in 1 particular space like your house, he might not have the ability to adapt to a different environment with new individuals. Take him to the dog park or throughout the neighborhood. This will aid your Cirneco Dell’Etna get acquainted with different people and breeds.
Cirneco Dell’Etna Training: Conclusion
Teaching the Cirneco Dell’Etna will sometimes be challenging, however it will always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the one to benefit when your Cirneco Dell’Etna is taught. You don’t know, he could even save your life in the future and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Cirneco Dell’Etnas
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂