Training your Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound is not a hard job. You just need patience, dedication coupled with a few simple techniques and you will train them successfully.
In This Article we share 5 Great Tips on how to teach the Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound with great results:
1. In order to prevent your Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound from becoming unsure and in order that they will be able to recognize instructions easily only a single individual should train the Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound in the beginning. In instances where too many individuals attempt to train the Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound simultaneously this will stop progress in its tracks.
2. You should always utilize positive reinforcements and feedback. If the Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound listens, you must reward it so that he can know that what he did was correct. If a Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound doesn’t follow and understand your commands, don’t berate him. Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hounds are not as intelligent as humans, they take longer to learn. What you must realize is that the Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound might not readily obey your instructions in only one training, it takes repetition to train a Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound successfully. Do not punish a Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound because he may develop fear which will affect his learning and readiness to be taught. Trainers might give them treats or snacks in order to reward the Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound, but you don’t want to take it too far.
3. Teach skills 1 at a time. Attempt to train him on one skill after the next. In case he won’t absorb it, try to stay on that order only because piling on additional orders might just confuse the Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound. Start with the fundamentals.
4. When giving skills, just keep your tone pleasant so your Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound will gleefully submit to your instructions. Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hounds respond to a quiet and coaxing voice. If you yell, he might get unresponsive and startled.
5. Train a Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound in various places. When you keep a Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound in one particular space like your house, he will not have the ability to adjust to a new location with new people. Take him to your dog park or around the neighborhood. This will help your Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound get acquainted with different breeds and people.
Conclusion: Training A Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound
Breaking in your Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound will often be difficult, however it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the lucky one when your Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hound is trained. Who knows, he might even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Bosnian Coarse-Haired Hounds
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂