Training Boerboels is pretty simple. You just need dedication, patience as well as a few easy to learn techniques and you will train them successfully.
In This Article we share five Useful Suggestions for how to teach the Boerboel with fantastic results:
1. To avoid a Boerboel from becoming disoriented and in order that they can learn commands easily just a single person should be responsible for training a Boerboel starting out. If too many individuals are attempting to train a Boerboel simultaneously this might stop progress.
2. One should always use positive reinforcements. When the Boerboel does something good, the trainier might reward it so he will understand that what he did was good. If the Boerboel won’t understand commands, never harass him. Boerboels aren’t as smart as we are, they take longer to learn. What you have to take into account is that they may not easily obey your commands in just 1 training, it takes repetition to train the Boerboel . Don’t punish your Boerboel since he may begin to develop anxiety which might hinder his learning and readiness to be trained. You might give them treats or snacks in order to praise your Boerboel, but please you do not want to overdue it.
3. Teach instructions 1 at a time. Make sure to train him on 1 command after another. In the event he cannot absorb it, just stay on that command only because piling on new commands might just confuse the Boerboel. Begin with the basics.
4. In teaching skills, just keep your voice cheerful so the Boerboel will cheerfully follow the commands. Boerboels respond to a quiet and confident voice. If you ever shout out loud, he could get annoyed and startled.
5. Train a Boerboel in multiple places. When you keep a Boerboel in just one certain space like your house, he may not be able to adapt to a different location with different individuals. Take him to your park or throughout your neighborhood. This can aid your Boerboel get used to more breeds and people.
Training A Boerboel: Conclusion
Breaking in a Boerboel will frequently be difficult, but it’ll always be worth it. The bottom line is, you will be the lucky one when your Boerboel is taught. Who knows, he may even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Boerboels
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂