Training the Pomeranian is not a hard task. You just need to have a little patience, dedication together with these five easy to learn skills and you’ll train them successfully.
In This Article we share 5 Super Tips on how you can train your Pomeranian with great results:
1. In order to avoid your Pomeranian from getting confused and in order that they will be able to learn to understand commands easily only one individual should be responsible for training your Pomeranian at first. When too many individuals attempt to train your Pomeranian at the same time this may stop the process in its tracks.
2. Trainers must take advantage of positive reinforcements. When the Pomeranian listens, you must reward the action so that he can know that what he did was correct. If a Pomeranian cannot follow instructions, don’t punish him. Pomeranians are not as smart as us, they take longer to learn. What you need to understand is that they will not readily follow your orders in the first training, it requires repeated attempts to break in the Pomeranian successfully. Don’t punish your Pomeranian as he may develop timidness which can hinder his learning and ability to be taught. You can give treats or food in order to reward your Pomeranian, but definitely you shouldn’t overuse it.
3. Teach skills 1 at a time. Attempt to train him on 1 command after another. If he will not remember it, try to stay on that instruction only because adding other orders will most likely just confuse the Pomeranian. Stick to the fundamentals.
4. While giving commands, keep your inflection pleasant so the Pomeranian will happily submit to the commands. Pomeranians will respond to a low and coaxing voice. When you shout out loud, he might be annoyed and afraid.
5. Train a Pomeranian in different places. When you keep a Pomeranian in a particular location like your home, he may not have the ability to adapt to a different place with different individuals. Take him to a park or around your neighborhood. This can assist your Pomeranian get used to more people and breeds.
Conclusion: Training A Pomeranian
Training the Pomeranian will sometimes be challenging, but it will always be worth it. In the end, you’ll be the beneficiary when your Pomeranian is taught. Who knows, he might even save your life one day and repay everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Pomeranians
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂