Training the Blackmouth Cur is quite easy. All that’s required is dedication, patience and these easy to learn skills and you’ll train them successfully.
Here we share five Top Suggestions for how you can train the Blackmouth Cur with good results:
1. To prevent a Blackmouth Cur from getting unsure and so that they will be able to learn commands quickly only 1 individual should be responsible for training a Blackmouth Cur to start. When too many people attempt to train the Blackmouth Cur at once it will stop the process in its tracks.
2. Trainers should always take advantage of positive feedback and reinforcements. If your Blackmouth Cur follows orders, one might praise it so that he can know that what he did was proper. If your Blackmouth Cur doesn’t follow your commands, don’t scold him. Blackmouth Curs aren’t as intelligent as we are, they make mistakes. What you should take into account is that a Blackmouth Cur will not readily comprehend all your instructions in only 1 training, it requires repetition to break in a Blackmouth Cur successfully. Don’t push your Blackmouth Cur because he might develop skittishness which might retard his learning and ability to be taught. Trainers might use food to reward a Blackmouth Cur, but you should not overdue it.
3. Teach lessons 1 at a time. Make sure to teach him 1 command after another. In the event he can’t learn it, try to stay on that instruction only because adding additional commands will just confuse the Blackmouth Cur. Begin with the fundamentals.
4. While executing lessons, just keep your inflection pleasant so the Blackmouth Cur will happily follow the commands. Blackmouth Curs will respond to a low and confident voice. If you yell, he could be annoyed and fearful.
5. Train a Blackmouth Cur in varying environments. If you keep the Blackmouth Cur in just 1 particular place like your home, he will not be able to adapt to a different environment with different people. Take him to your park or around your neighborhood. This can help your Blackmouth Cur get used to more people and breeds.
Training Your Blackmouth Cur: Conclusion
Breaking in the Blackmouth Cur will sometimes be difficult, however it will always be worth it. The bottom line is, you’ll be the lucky one when your Blackmouth Cur is taught. Who knows, he may even save your life one day and pay back everything you taught him.
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Blackmouth Curs
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweet and Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment 🙂